English in England Learn English in England


Finding accommodation: most of the universities have an "Accommodation Office", a department in charge of the students lodging, and therefore the organism to contact in first instance. Generally there are two types of proposed residences by the university: with university restaurant (Hall of residence), or without restaurant, where each student is in charge to prepare his own meals (self catering).

Apart Rental: a list of apartments and houses either furnished or not, can be found in the classified section of English newspapers. It´s also possible to resort to real estate agents for a more directed search. The rent prices are very variable, depending on the location, comfort level and the neighborhood where it is. London and the South of the country are more expensive than the North and Scotland.

Our sponsor Sprachcaffe Language PLUS offers its student residences for those wishing to learn the English language in England, either in London, Brighton or Devon.